Thursday, July 20, 2006

Zombie baby

Blaise was certain it was breathing...

Thanks for the kind comments and emails...and visits, the website has had over 200 hits, which makes me happy. I did get some negative feedback from a guy who said that Tesco's and Asda had cheaper baby clothes...well...yep...thats nice.

Today I bought and took delivery of (God bless the internet) the "creepy zombie baby" which frightened Blaise when she came home from school, he/she/it will serve as the intermediate stage between hiring the stunt baby and where we are now with a homemade baby body. It's amazing how much better the clothes look on a real-live dummy, though I do like the zombie better when it is headless.

Now if I can just resist the urge to take it into Blaise's room when she is sleeping..."Must...eat...brains!"