Sunday, December 03, 2006

One out of the box




"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked." -- Bernard Meltzer

(clockwise from front in pink - me, Lara, Donni, Sandra, Mary-Helen,Ailsa (go and see her letter to knitpicks), Em - Donna-David)
despite Sydney's thunderstorms, these intrepid souls braved the weather and congregated not on the deck as we had expected, but in the function room on the roof, which was cosy nonetheless. I tried hard not to cry despite the beautiful gifts and the cards with all the words that I didn't want to read, there will be enough crying.
thank you
Donni gave me a box for my memories, here is great picture of my mate, I can't believe I didn't take photos of everyone, I just got caught up.
To know someone here or there with whom you can feel there is understanding in spite of distances or thoughts expressed ~ That can make life a garden.
--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe