Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday round up

Auckland is wet and cold, I've had to drain water from the pool twice in the past 2 days because it threatened to overflow, the bad car has ploughed the front lawn horribly, and the spouting hasn't coped with the deluges, we have had a tornado is Waitakere, and a spate of them causing millions of dollars in Taranaki (the new tornado alley?) however, in the words of the immortal Fred Dagg...we don't know how lucky we are...

- the garden is loving all of the rain, I have Dublin bay roses in bloom, and little baby caulis and broccoli heads forming.

- Frasier and I are knitting in front of the fire for the rest of the afternoon

the kids are safe, the washing is done, and the house is warm, we have dark hot chocolate, bread baking, and it's friday - we don't know how lucky we are.

and because it is friday, I slipped and did this...

don't you judge me!



See you at the Knit Rangers! 2pm this sunday