Friday, December 09, 2005

Shout out

I am sick as a dog, worked mon-wed with the 'flu, because I didn't dare take a sick day! Now I am paying for it, but happy as because I know I will get better, and I never have to go back!.
Something arrived from Cece which blew me out of the water...I was expecting a pair of socks worth of Knitpicks...what arrived was, well...a WHOLE lot more than that, thank you Cece you made my day, I am overwhelmed by the kindness of strangers.


TWO pairs worth of sock yarn in yummy colourways (Holly is coveting the green), "paint your own" with bonus koolaid and the suggestion of a Sydney/Wollongong dye fest, cute -as notecards, pretty wee tape measure some super squishy gummies and REAL gum. A hundred times thank you Cece.

A couple of photos of a wonderful walk we went on at Wentworth Falls in the Blue Mountains recently, this kind of went by the wayside in the wake of The Resignation. This walk is long , but a "must do" pack a lunch, and your swimmers, and be prepared for vistas that will take your breath away, (and some scary hair raising moments on the ledges - especially when your husband expresses his concern at the amount of rain which has recently fallen, and the propensity for ledges to collapse)


but for the sake of a picture like this, I am willing to risk a few (fenced) ledges