Thursday, November 03, 2005

lost

I haven't blogged because our phone cable was cut "1226 metres from the exchange" (which probably means in the Telecoms room on our floor) the phone has finally been re-instated, but beeps and buzzes while you are talking...the broadband isn't working at all, apparently someone is coming to look at it today, no need to look at it Telstra, just check your bloody cable!

This has been so frustrating, I have so much to say and show, but can 't on this 28k connection!
So I hope all is well, with everyone, and boy a lot of you are loving that fortune cat pattern, thank you so much for all the kind comments - wonderful to have the feedback.

Today is my thursday, once again I have a day off, have written my "to do" list, (and this week it does not include "knit a cropped lace cardi and then FELT it accidentally" like I did last week)

ah the Telstra guys here
take care