Thursday, July 28, 2005

meme mania

I'm getting tagged more than my building at present!

id·i·o·syn·cra·sy
Pronunciation Keyn. pl. id· i·o·syn·cra·sies -Astructural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.
Write down five of your own personal idiosyncracies.
Then, if you wish, tag five people from your live gerbil or friends list to do the same.

Thanks to Btchwstx you will soon know far too mch about me...
This is HARD
Analyzing myself, and then reporting on my behaviour…
And I know I will think of 20 better things once I have posted this.

- when I return from holiday, even just a weekend away, I have to put everything away, and get the house tidy, before I do anything else…which is weird because I don’t clean that much the rest of the time.

- I can’t read just one book at a time, I usually have at least 1 novel, 1 semi-non fiction novel type book, and 1 reference book on the go at any one time. My husband has got to the point where he just has to ignore this behaviour or he would go insane.

- I hardly ever answer my cellphone, many of my friends see this as a character flaw, and voice their dissatisfaction on my voicemail, I don’t do it on purpose…

- I find it hard to call people by their nicknames, everyone called my ex “Rich” I called him Richard ( actually I called him a lot more than that, but here is not the place) I still call my childhood friend’s Mum’s “Mrs blah blah” and then catch myself…”Mrs Bla..uh…Maureen” or with my married friends, I catch myself saying “ That Katie Smith” when she is now Kate Johnson.

- I have changed my last one, the original wasn't quite an idiosyncracy
I can't wear socks to bed, even if it is freezing, I feel like I am suffocating, if it is not freezing I have to have my feet outside the blankets.

so I choose knitabulous, cos she did it to me, was going to tag Donna...but someone got there first, so because I am going to meet them this weekend Donni and the Tiger